2016/01/20

America's got Talent 2015 Finals Drew Lynch 文字起こし

https://twitter.com/kankalt/status/689758217694392320

> Affirmative



[0:10] So, I'm currently not sexually active, Because I'm saving myself (聞き取れず).

[0:28] Now I would not be a good parent 'cuz I don't have any convictions in my voice. I be like; 'I'm gonna count to three! oh good, we have time.'

[0:48] Sorry, (聞き取れず). I, uh, Numbers are so hard for me, so hard. Like when I first met my girlfriend by the time I gave my phone number ("it was our anniversary"?)

[1:10] Is nightmare! It was like, I was like, 'Okay, It's Eight-One-Eight...'
She's like, 'Was it one Eight? or two?'
'No, (ここ"There's"って言ってるかも?) No two. It's just Eight-One-Eight.'
She's like, 'Eight? What, Three Eights? What (聞き取れず)?'
'No. It's ("Airline code"?) Eight-One-Eight.'
She's like 'I got two Eights, two Ones, one Eight.'
'That's a ZIP code! I'm telling you where I'm living? Just take down my E-Mail. It's D-...'
She's like, 'I got Two D's?'
I'm like, 'Yeah, (聞き取れず).'

[2:23] (聞き取れず) our (聞き取れず) are smaller. So when I (聞き取れず).

[2:33] Thank you guys so much.



いやすごいハードワークだよこれ!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿