2013/02/10

Saxton Hale(in VSH) セリフ和訳


ひまができたらやる
以下メモ 原文ママ




"Fine! I'll beat them to death with my bare hands!"
"I'll buy your team out with my damn bare hands!"
"I'll endanger you like I've endangered hundreds of other animals!"
"The name's Saxton Hale! Australian, C.E.O. of MANN Co. and the man who's gonna burn this place to the ground!"
"We're going to need some ambulances. Let's go kill some hippies!"
"Lets get this over with, there's a white shark waiting for me in my office!"
"WELCOME TO DA TUTORIAL LEVEL!"
"What's the matter, girls? Don't you wanna live FOREVER?"
"You just interrupted my breakfast steak. A crime you'll pay for with your lives!"
"PATCHOULI OIL..., ENTITLEMENT..., POSTER BOARD GLUE..., SMOOTH HANDS... HIIPPIIIIIIEEEESSS!!!"

"Um... They were all hippies right?"
"My job is done, you're finished."

"Stop, right there!"

"Fight like a MANN!"
"Give up or face Australian justice!"
"I cut my way out of primate hell!"
"Oh, I'm gonna beat the living hell out of him!"
"You picked a fight with the wrong man."
"It's just you, me, and my bare hands."

"Smash!"
"There there, have an Eagle."
"You are a dead man!"
"You're dead, get over it."
"Maybe you should buy a better weapon at Mann Co.?"
"You just got signed by Saxton Hale's FIST!"
"You may be fast, but you can't outrun my fists!"
"You fight like a woman!"
"Taste the explosive power of my fists!"
"Are you really the strongest man in your team?"
"Your metal toys are no match for me!"
"You're not so smart cowboy!"
"Reading books don't win you fights! FISTS DO!"
"Less building, more FIGHTING!"
"Real men fight! They don't heal."
"Jumping like a kangaroo won't help you!"
"You may be Australian, but you're not even half the man I am!"
"Take that you sneaky bastard!"
"This watch was invented at Mann Co. specifically to kill you twice!"
"I eat spycrabs for breakfast, right after my steak!"

"PROPERTY DAMAGE!"

"Feels like a razor!"
"Was that pain or just a hippie on my back?"
"(short chuckle)... That tickles!"
"Time to swat that mosquito!"

公式漫画そのままのセリフもちらほらあるらしい

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿